Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bone Marrow Drive






There was a Bone Marrow Drive at BHS in honor of Granton Bayless on Monday. It was a lot of hard work but Clayton and I had a lot of help. Robin Wallace, the Health Occupation teacher, at Bolivar High School actually did most of the work. We just followed her around! Here are just a few pictures. I keep forgetting to take pictures to post on here!




Here is Cael with his buddies, Maddie Brosius and JT Sumner.




A few people getting tested. This picture was taken at one of our slow times. It was usually packed. Look, there is Jennifer Wilcoxson!



Look at this cute couple!


2 comments:

Haley said...

You guys did a great job with the drive! I love all the pictures, your boys are so cute!


Kelly

Anonymous said...

I was so impressed by the drive, and all the work you put into it. I know that many will be blessed by the effort you put into making the bone marrow drive happen.

I'm also really glad you didn't have any pictures of me!!